Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In which I haven't posted in ages.

So the weekend before last I went to Oxford to see Lis. Due to various traveling adventures, I didn't really write about it much, and then due to various "finishing summer applications" and "right, time to catch up on reading for classes" endeavors, I never caught up in writing about it. I was planning to post when I'd finished writing, but...at this rate, it isn't ever happening. So! I'm going to post what I've written, and then I'm going to post the photo album from the trip, and then I'm going to catch up (in typing!) when I next have a chance. Which could be tomorrow or could be in two weeks, as I'm about to get super busy with (a) Paris for Hallie's birthday!!! (b) Hallie coming back to Ireland with me after Paris!!! and (c) a bunch of midterm essays due the following week (anti-!!!).

****

From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


...to be continued!!! :p

1 comment:

Alison said...

Oh! The pub that Tolkien and C.S. Lewis wrote in? That's cool! (At least to me in my nerdery).

Also, of *course* you're looking at the building. :)

Also also, it sounds like a fun trip! Yay for colorful hostels. Looking forward to reading more!