Wednesday, May 13, 2009

In which I haven't posted in ages.

I'm on vacation now, officially. Picture updating time! I've just posted albums from spring break with my parents, London with Hallie&Alex, and various May happenings. Yet again, if you don't receive the invite and want to see them, email me!

******

I'm in the library right now; not the college library, the public library. I'm not going to update beyond picture-posting right now because, to be honest, the people here in the library are a little bit odd and oh, also the place smells. So! Perhaps I'll recount the adventures of the last few weeks/months later this evening, or maybe later this week. At any rate I have no interest in doing so now!

Time to go back and make dinner. I'm hoping that my one remaining roommate (A left last week, K two weeks ago) and his four friends have either (a) not gotten back from their day trip yet or (b) have gotten back and seen my message and cleaned up the kitchen. It was positively repulsive earlier; I don't mind having a full apartment, but I do mind having to live in filth.

No comments: