Tuesday, January 6, 2009

In which I go to bed much too late

From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your posts! :) Glad things seem to be going well and good luck with the heat and everything.

Emmons said...

I just tried calling your Irish cell number and it told me that either the number didn't exist or that it was currently unavailable (in Italian, of course, but I'm pretty sure that's what it was).
=( my number is 340-217-0977, the code to call italy from ireland is 0039 (to go at front of course). Could you try me at some point? I'll try you again tomorrow or something, to see if we can phone or not.

EXCITED. I WILL BUY TICKETS TOMORROW TO SEE YOU AND YAY.

Alison said...

*general applause for navigating new social situations and seeming to have an okay to good time with it!*