Tuesday, January 13, 2009

In which I have ten minutes before I have to leave for class.

From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal

4 comments:

Unknown said...

it just clicked why the stupid box won't just get delivered already - they only had one kind of box at the post office for ireland and i was in a hurry so i said "sure yes" and i'm pretty sure it's one of the kind you have to sign for on delivery. so if you weren't there when they tried to deliver it they wouldn't have left it. sorry about that!

Toby said...

That walk along the beach sounds quite excellent. As does relaxing in cozy apartments and/or Japanese restaurants, too.

Regarding your question: as long as it wasn't really busy and you weren't causing any trouble and there weren't any huge reservations soon or whatever else that wouldn't leave room for you, I doubt that they would particularly care whether you left as soon as you were done. If there was a real problem with your staying, I'm sure that they'd tell you.

Incidentally (seeing as your birthday has passed, after all), I suppose I will reveal that I sent you a small package (not about to say what was in it, though! :) Unless, of course, it's arrived already, in which case I lament the lack of suspense but reason that there was likely more surprise, so perhaps 'tis a worthwhile tradeoff). Have you received it yet? I did send it just before I left for Middlebury, but the shipping method I chose was significantly cheaper than the "6-10 business days" sort, and had as its shipping time only an ominous "Varies," which doesn't leave me all that optimistic. :P

Alison said...

That quote from the lady and the delivery man was HILARIOUS!

I like that they call them post boxes in places that aren't the US. It just sounds cooler.

Alison said...

Also, yay for having rainbow slinkies in my future life. :D