Sunday, January 4, 2009

(In which I make excuses)

Sorry about the ugly picture on this page, it came with the template. Unfortunately, it was the only template that didn't cut off the right third of my pictures. When I have more time I'll make it less lighthousey and more interesting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing testin

Unknown said...

I really like your journal--are you photographing it? Have a great time in the old country. I look forward to reading more!

Ranger K said...

Great blog, H'na. Great idea to photograph your written journal. Wish I'd thought of that. Oh -- I did. Yeah, that's right, it was MY idea. Yeah. Sure. Of course. Let us know when you see any sun.

Alison said...

If you can figure out how to modify the themes they have (more than just the colors, but like adding your own photos, etc.), let me know - I haven't been able to figure it out, but I feel like you can do it!