Sunday, January 4, 2009

In which I depart...

From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal


From Ireland Journal

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hannah! Yay for reading your journal, finally! Doesn't it take you a long time to scan in/take photos of with your camera and download? Either way, it's very fun to read. :D So cool about those guys going to Galway! Conincidences like that are awesome!

I hope you have fun keeping your journal. :) I took one to NZ/OZ, and was very proud of myself for writing in it the whole way - and, it was exactly the proper length, which was cool! I would send it to you in Ireland for some entertaing reading, but if it were to fall out of the plane over the Atlantic I would be sort of sad, so if you want to read it, it will be here waiting for you when you get back. :)